Saturday, July 3, 2010
What are the benefits of green tea?. There are numerous benefits from consumption (regular consumption) of the substance. Currently, the scientific researched has revealed the following benefit:
- reduction in heart disease.
- increase in metabolic rate/ fat oxidization.
- prevention of the death of brain cells – meaning less chance of Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s diseases.
- lower incidence of cancers.
- Protects against premature ageing
- Promotes better complexion
- Strengthens immune function
- Reduces stress and improves energy
- Encourages healthier blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Encourages healthier intestinal flora which improves nutrient absorption
- Improves oral health (controls dental decay, plaque build-up and bad breath)
- reduction in bad cholesterol and to assists in weight loss (promotes thermogenesis and metabolism of fat)
In the next post we will reveal more about green tea and how its help human being in their life.